When you meet a brand and the connection is instant, you just know you need to find a way to partner with them in the future. That's exactly how it went when we met the Jade Leaf Matcha team through our CEO and Founder, Danika Brysha. Sponsoring her "The Brunch Series Tour," Jade Leaf Matcha and their products were an integral part of every attendees experience as they sipped on organic matcha, opened their hearts, and took time for some self-care. Well, we're so thrilled to be able to share even a part of that with you by helping them welcome some new products to their family: Premium Matcha Latte Infusions. Whether you're a matcha beginner or have been reaping the benefits for years, get ready to learn with us as the Jade Leaf Matcha team schools us on Matcha 101 and shares a few of their go-to recipes.
ABOUT JADE LEAF MATCHA
Partnering directly with the best organic farms in Japan, Jade Leaf Matcha provides the highest quality organic Japanese matcha for use at home, in the kitchen, or while you travel. With items from ranging from culinary grade matcha, to sweetened matcha blends and smoothie boosters, there's something for every matcha lover from Jade Leaf.
In addition to sourcing pure organic matcha, they have begun to launch additional products that make incorporating matcha into our everyday lives even more convenient. Their newest product, Premium Matcha Latte Infusions, are made from organic matcha and crafted specifically for exceptional lattes, each one infused with carefully chosen functional ingredients and adaptogens for health and well-being. They are available in 4 incredible versions, BALANCE, PROTECT, THINK, and GLOW. They've shared them with us and now we get to share them with you!
All Model Meals orders placed for delivery on Sunday, July 28th, 2019 will receive a free sampler pack of one of each of their Matcha Latte Infusions.
Brand Manager Jules, from Jade Leaf Matcha likes to reheat the her Model Meals meal, hide her phone and laptop to disconnect for her lunch break, and use her electric frother to whisk up a Matcha Latte Infusions to pair with her meal.
Ready to make your own matcha masterpiece? Use "MODELMEALS" for 30% off at jadeleafmatcha.com.
What is matcha?
Matcha is simply pure, high grade green tea leaves from Japan that are ground up into a fine powder. For centuries, monks have enjoyed matcha to support wellbeing and concentration during meditation.
Matcha is renowned for numerous health benefits. It is rich in nutrients, antioxidants, fiber and chlorophyll. The health benefits of matcha exceed those of other green teas because matcha drinkers ingest the whole leaf, not just the brewed water. One glass of matcha is the equivalent of 10 glasses of green tea in terms of nutritional value and antioxidant content.
Matcha also contains L-theanine, an amino acid known to relax the mind. For this
reason, matcha is also known as a mood enhancer. Buddhist monks drank matcha to assist in meditation, as matcha’s amino acids, combined with caffeine, offer a sustained calm alertness over time.
Meet the New Matcha Latte Infusions
They've taken organic matcha from their farmers specifically crafted for exceptional lattes, and infused it with carefully chosen functional ingredients and adaptogens for health and well-being. Just blend, whisk, or shake with your favorite milk until smooth for a delicious latte, hot or iced.
In each blend, premium organic Japanese matcha provides green tea nutrients and calm, focused energy. They also include pure organic acacia senegal, a soluble fiber that helps support a healthy, stable gut. All blends are unsweetened, dairy free, gluten free, and are paleo and keto friendly.
- Premium functional ingredients at an approachable price
- No added sugar or other sweeteners
- About 1/3 the caffeine of a cup of coffee (30-40mg), with naturally occurring l-theanine for a calm, alert feeling
- Convenient single serve stick packs - blend, whisk or shake with milk for a satisfying, nutritious latte, hot or iced
Best enjoyed daily as your morning or afternoon pick-me-up with extra benefits for your mind, body, and gut.
The Lineup: Their Infusions come in four delicious blends
GLOW - Collagen + Biotin
Grass-fed, pasture-raised bovine hide collagen peptides support organ and tissue health, and plant-based biotin (a vital type of B vitamin) supports skin, hair and nail health. Flavor Profile: smooth matcha green tea flavor - the collagen adds nearly no taste or aroma
PROTECT - Turmeric + Ginger
Brings together nourishing ayurvedic herbs, most notably turmeric for its powerful anti-inflammatory properties. Ginger, cardamom, cinnamon, and black pepper add delicious flavor and nutrients and support digestion. Flavor Profile: utterly satisfying spiced flavor and aroma with notes of cinnamon and cardamom standing out
THINK - Lion's Mane + Cordyceps
Includes Lion's Mane and Cordyceps, functional mushrooms that support brain health, cognitive function, energy and focus. Refreshing pure ginger root adds delicious flavor and supports digestion. Flavor Profile: earthy with a nice ginger note
BALANCE - Probiotics + Prebiotics
We chose a hardy probiotic strain that can survive heat & stomach acid to support digestive and immune health. Refreshing pure ginger root adds delicious flavor & along with extra prebiotic fiber, supports healthy digestion. Flavor Profile: just the right amount of matcha taste accented with a nice ginger note
Jade Leaf's Matcha Latte Infusions pair perfectly with our meals for a few reasons:
- Just like our Model Meals meals, Jade Leaf Matcha Latte Infusions are Whole 30 and paleo-friendly.
- Quality, healthy ingredients: we both have sourced the best of the best to make healthy eating and drinking accessible without breaking the bank
- Convenience: With easy on-the-go packets, Matcha Latte Infusions include a blend of healthy ingredients that are conveniently packaged in single serves — just add to your favorite milk for a tasty matcha latte on the go.
Hot Matcha Latte Recipe
- Electric handheld frother (they have one available in their Modern Starter Set). If you don't have a frother, a mason jar and lid will do for some quick shaking action
- 6-8 oz of your fave milk/mylk
- 1 pack of a Matcha Latte Infusion (flavor of your choice)
- (optional) 1 tbs of honey or your fave sweetener
Makes 1 serving
- Heat milk
- Pour milk into your mug or mason jar and add 1 Matcha Latte Infusion
- (Optional) add your sweetener
- Slightly tilt your mug and use the electric frother to blend your matcha or shake in a mason jar
- Sip & enjoy!
GLOW Face Mask
The GLOW Matcha Latte Infusion has a blend of collagen and biotin that has incredible benefits for hair, skin, and nails. Because matcha is so versatile, we played around with a simple face mask recipe so you can reap the benefits of collagen and biotin when applied topically!
- 1 GLOW Matcha Latte Infusion stick
- 1 tsp of manuka honey
- 1-2 drops of luke warm water
- Add all ingredients into a bowl and combine to make a paste
- Apply a thin layer on your face for approximately 15 minutes (you’ll feel the mask tighten once it dries)
- Rinse off with luke warm water and moisturize
- Repeat 1-3 times per week
A huge thanks to the entire team from Jade Leaf Matcha for showing us and all our customer so "matcha" love and support this week and more. We loved sharing their story, products, and information and we hoped you enjoyed it too. If you've found this helpful or know someone who would, feel free to share to with those you love so "matcha."
Tell us in the comments: are you a matcha fan? What are you favorite ways to incorporate matcha into your life?