THIS RECIPE IS WHOLE30, PALEO FRIENDLY, EGG-FREE, DAIRY FREE, AND VEGAN.
ABOUT CAROLINE FAUSEL
Busy mom and Whole30/Paleo recipe creator and blogger, Caroline Fausel knows the struggles of balancing motherhood, nutrition, travel, self-care, and summer fun. As a Whole30 Certified Coach who runs her own successful blog, Olive You Whole, and busy social media channels, Caroline is well known for her Whole30 and Paleo recipes. She's sharing with us her Whole30 Potato Salad recipe that'll make any summer BBQ, pool party, or cookout feel complete!
For the Potato Salad:
- 5 lb white potatoes, quartered
- 4 green onions, chopped
- Greek dressing
To Make the Dressing:
- 1.5 c olive oil
- 3/4 c red wine vinegar
- 1 c lemon juice
- 1 T fresh parsley
- 1 T fresh oregano
- 1 T minced garlic- about 4 cloves
- 1 T salt
- 1 t black pepper
- Boil water in a large pot (enough to submerge potatoes) and cook potatoes for 15 minutes.
- While potatoes are cooking, add Greek dressing ingredients to a bowl and mix.
- Drain potatoes after a fork inserts easily, indicating potatoes are done cooking.
- Chop cooked potatoes into bite-size pieces and allow to cool.
- Once potatoes are cooled, add Greek dressing and green onions and mix until potatoes are coated.
- Place in your favorite serving dish and bring on the BBQ!
- *This recipe is best made and enjoyed fresh, but will keep in the refrigerator for approximately two to four days.
If you made this recipe, tell us in the comments how it went!
Happy cooking, Caroline @oliveyouwhole