ALL RECIPES ARE: WHOLE30* AND PALEO-FRIENDLY; WE USE NO GRAINS, GLUTEN, DAIRY, SOY, REFINED OR ADDED SUGAR, OR ARTIFICIAL INGREDIENTS IN ANY OF OUR MEALS OR RECIPES. EVER.
Potato toast is one of our absolute favorite breakfast choices. You can top it with almost anything and take it to go, which are two things that make us very happy!
In this post, we’ll show you how to make our new everything bagel + prosciutto with onion, capers and sour cream. Talk about fancy potato toast! We can't wait for you to try it for yourself. Follow the easy instructions below and be sure to let us know what you think.
*use organic ingredients whenever possible*
- 2 medium potatoes sliced from end to end (3/4 inch thick)
- 6 slices of prosciutto
- 1 tbsp everything seasoning
- 1 small onion
- 2 tbsp capers
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 can unsweetened coconut cream
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
1. Set your oven to 400*. On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, lay your potato slices one by one, without overlapping. Drizzle with olive oil and salt and cook for 25-30 mins, checking with a fork to see if they are fully cooked.
2. For sour cream, add ingredients in a blender and combine until thick.
3. Sprinkle everything seasoning over cooked potatoes. Spread sour cream on potato toast and add one slice of prosciutto on each slice.
4. Finish by topping your toast with sliced onions and capers.
We hope you enjoy our everything bagel + prosciutto with onion, capers and sour cream! It’s one of our fav new breakfast dishes and great to take on the road. Let us know what you think in the comments below 💛