THIS RECIPE IS PALEO-FRIENDLY AND GLUTEN FREE; WE USE NO GRAINS, GLUTEN, DAIRY, SOY, REFINED OR ADDED SUGAR, OR ARTIFICIAL INGREDIENTS IN ANY OF OUR MEALS OR RECIPES.
FLUFFY PINEAPPLE BANANA PROTEIN SMOOTHIE BOWL: PALEO/GF
We love it when what we eat does double duty. That's why we're excited to welcome SMPL Functional Superfoods to the MM family! Their adaptogen-packed snacks are multi-beneficial, made with whole and real food ingredients like fruits, nuts, seeds, and superfood supplements. Not only are these bites delicious, but they are portable, packaged in resealable bags that are convenient for your lunch bag, gym bag, or backpack. While these bites are amazing on their own, we got a little creative in the kitchen and present the fluffiest (and silkiest) protein smoothie bowl you've ever tasted!
*use organic ingredients whenever possible*
1 Cup of Frozen Pineapple
- 1 Whole Ripe Banana
- 1 Scoop of Vanilla Protein Powder of Choice (we used Primal Kitchen Foods Vanilla Coconut Primal Fuel)
- ¾ to 1 Cup of Plant-based Milk
Frozen or Fresh Blueberries- antioxidants
- Hemp Seeds- provide essential fatty acids (we used Terrasoul Superfoods)
- SMPL Functional Superfoods Coconut Detox Bites, cut in half- with activated charcoal, pine pollen, and chaga for a healthier microbiome
1. Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth, adding more nut milk as needed.
2. When smoothie mixes easily in blender, pour into bowl and add toppings.
3. Enjoy right away!
Your texture will depend on the protein powder you use and the length of time you blend. Feel free to change up the toppings or pour into your favorite glass for a refreshing and sippable treat. If you are looking for more amazing Whole30 and Paleo recipes, try these:
We hope you love these recipes as much as we do and be sure to drop us a comment or tag us on social media with your Model Meals recipe creations. Stay tuned for more amazing Model Meals recipes by subscribing to get notified first when new recipes are available💛