THIS RECIPE IS PALEO-FRIENDLY AND GLUTEN FREE; WE USE NO GRAINS, GLUTEN, DAIRY, SOY, REFINED OR ADDED SUGAR, OR ARTIFICIAL INGREDIENTS IN ANY OF OUR MEALS OR RECIPES.
PALEO TROPICAL RASPBERRY SMOOTHIE BOWL: PALEO/GF
Summertime means warmer temps, cooling off in the shade, and seasonal fruits that make life yummier! In honor of National Ice Cream Day, we've created a functional yet delicious smoothie bowl that has adaptogens, collagen, and vitamin-packed ingredients for a dairy-free alternative to a triple scoop. To add even more skin and gut-loving benefits, we topped our with Cacao Beauty Bites from our friends at SMPL Functional Superfoods for added benefits. Be sure to add these portable bites to your next Model Meals order!
*use organic ingredients whenever possible*
1 Cup of Frozen Pineapple
- 1 Whole Ripe Banana
- 1/ Cup Frozen Raspberries
- ¾ to 1 Cup of Plant-based Milk
- *Optional: Protein Powder of Choice
Unsweetened Shredded Coconut- for fiber and MCT's
- Chia Seeds- additional Omega-3 fatty acids (we used Terrasoul Superfoods)
- SMPL Functional Superfoods Cacao Beauty Bites, quartered- with activated collagen, schisandra, and lucuma to strengthen hair, skin, and nails.
1. Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth, adding more nut milk as needed.
2. When smoothie mixes easily in blender, pour into bowl and add toppings.
3. Enjoy right away!
The flavor combo of sweet pineapple, creamy banana, and tart raspberry create a tropical blend with a beautiful pink color. If you'd rather sip your smoothie, add more liquid. If you're looking to enjoy by the spoonful, reduce your liquid and increase your frozen fruit ingredients. We hope you enjoy! If you are looking for more amazing Whole30 and Paleo recipes, try these:
We hope you love these recipes as much as we do and be sure to drop us a comment or tag us on social media with your Model Meals recipe creations. Stay tuned for more amazing Model Meals recipes by subscribing to get notified first when new recipes are available💛