Current Position(s) Available
Creative Marketing Specialist:
Model Meals is the no subscription required, 100% Whole30/Paleo approved, ready-to-eat, meal prep service based out of Orange County, CA and we are quickly taking over the world. Our menu changes weekly, arriving fresh, not frozen twice a week. We use organic and locally sourced ingredients prepared by professional chefs packaged and delivered right to your door in sustainable, eco-friendly packaging, sending you text alerts all along the way.
We are committed to sustainability and high quality in every aspect of our business. Our mission at Model Meals is to create happier healthier people. We believe this starts with what we feed ourselves.
We are looking to add a like-minded experienced Creative Marketing Specialist to our team!
The ideal candidate must have at least 2+ years of experience in the skills mentioned below and a passion for the benefits of a clean eating, Whole30 and a health focused lifestyle. This candidate must also live in the Los Angeles/Orange County area.
- E-Commerce marketing
- A strong background in e-commerce/lead generation marketing
- Building sales funnel strategies for new customers, re-engaging old customers, rewarding existing customers
- Content Management & Email Marketing
- 1 -2 years working with Hubspot
- Analyzing and optimizing emails by designing email copy that converts
- Creating content and distribution optimization for social media, emails, and blog
- Deep understanding of all major social networks (FB, IG, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube), best practices, content writing, engagement, and community management
- Writing & management of blog copywriting, guest bloggers & community development
- Ambassador + Affiliate Programs Management
- Support marketing initiatives and present ideas to Operations Director and CEO
- Define overall strategy and goals on a quarterly basis
- Build local relationships to help promote and grow brand
- Act as lead on relationships with add-on brands
- Integrate influencer collaborations and partnerships, affiliate talkable links (our referral program)
- Support event approvals/PR event bookings
- Collaborate with outside contractors on the PR & marketing team
- Oversee PR, social media, digital/ads strategy
- Approve content calendars and create monthly campaigns to help drive sales
We offer: Competitive salary + a flexible work schedule; heavily discounted meals. This position can be partially remote, but requires that the person live in the orange county area.
Again, LOCAL LOS ANGELES & ORANGE COUNTY RESIDENTS ONLY.
IF INTERESTED, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO HR@ MODELMEALS.COM & LET US KNOW WHAT YOU LOVE ASPECT OF CREATIVE MARKETING YOU LOVE THE MOST!