Our mission at Model Meals is to create happier healthier people. We believe this starts with what we feed ourselves.
We do this by providing healthy ready-to-eat meals and free educational content.
GETTING STARTED + THE BASICS
Nah. We're not trying to lock you in and hold you hostage eating our food. We trust that our meals speak for themselves and will have you logging in whenever you need us. This gives you the freedom to not have to worry about cancelling when you take a spontaneous vacation or go out of town on that weekend yoga retreat. You have enough things to think about. Cancelling a subscription shouldn’t be one of them.
Our meals are fully prepared, perfectly portioned, and ready to eat. You can eat it cold or heat it up, but either way, there is minimal labor involved. Everything is cooked fully and any reheat instructions are intended for warming.
All of our meals are Whole30 Approved. The Whole30 Approved program is a trademarked and formal program with official certification for brands who participate. We also sell add ons that are not made in our facility. These add ons are all made from ingredients that are Whole30 compliant but not all brands are certified by the Whole30 program. Currently, everything we sell is 100% Whole30 and Paleo compliant. If that changes, products will be very clearly labeled as such and we will make sure to let you know.
Yes. Our menus change twice weekly. On Saturday at 12pm PDT we post our new menu for the following Monday’s delivery (9 days out). On Tuesday at 12pm PDT, we post our new menu for the following Thursday’s delivery (9 days out).
It’s easy! Just create an account, activate it via email (check your spam folder just in case it’s not in your inbox), and get started! Register Now.
We've found that when clients cannot log in to their accounts, it is usually because they forgot to confirm the account via the link sent to their email. Check your junk or spam folder to see if you received a confirmation. If you are still having trouble, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can always check out as a guest, too.
Welcome! We are so excited to have you. If it’s your first time ordering, make sure to use code FIRSTMEALS when you check out to save on your first delivery of meals.
We also have discounts on certain add-ons when you purchase multiples. No account necessary.
Yes, some of our meals freeze really well. We've added a "Freezer Friendly" tag to meals which we believe freeze well. However, use your best judgment when it comes to what you’d like to freeze. For example a salad: not recommended, but almond crusted chicken strips with mash reheats out of the freezer well. Just be conscious of the best by dates when freezing and transfer to a freezer safe container when possible.
If you've forgotten which meals that we suggested are freezer friendly, don't fret. You'll find a reminder under the "best by" section on the label...
Enjoy your meals within 4-5 days of receiving them and always check the date on the label. They will be the freshest and most delicious during this time frame. We also suggest consuming any seafood meals and salads first for maximum enjoyment and nutritional benefit.
Our minimum for delivery is $60 per delivery day. To receive a delivery, you must order at least $60 for each delivery day (not a total order of $60 between both days).
Absolutely not! The word "model" in Model Meals is about being a role model. A model for how we should nourish and fuel our bodies. A model for how we can better support a sustainable and regenerative food system. A model for how to cook. A model for how to build a conscious business from the bottom to the top. We aim to model an ideal way of eating and living for our clients and to model a supportive and empowering work environment for our team members and vendors. And while eating this way may give you glowing skin, stronger hair and nails, and in some cases a trimmer waistline- our main goal is to model health, wellness, and vitality.
DELIVERY: WHEN, WHERE, HOW
We currently serve most cities in California, Arizona, and Nevada. You can enter your zip code HERE to confirm we serve your area.
Deliveries occur on MONDAY and THURSDAY between 8am and 5pm PDT (DUE TO COVID-19, OUR DELIVERY PARTNER IS EXPERIENCING ABNORMALLY HIGH VOLUMES AND PACKAGES MAY TEMPORARILY REQUIRE ADDITIONAL TIME TO BE DELIVERED. PLEASE KEEP THAT IN CONSIDERATION WHILE WE ALL WORK THROUGH THESE UNPRECEDENTED TIMES TOGETHER.).
For Monday Delivery: Order by Saturday at noon
For Thursday Delivery: Order by Tuesday at noon
*PLEASE NOTE: YOUR ORDER HAS NOT PROCESSED UNLESS YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL CONFIRMATION WITH AN ORDER #.
We deliver to anywhere with a physical address so that means we can deliver to your home, work, hotel, gated community, or military base as long as we have the proper details and directions on your order. As to not disrupt delivery service or to avoid additional delivery fees, please ensure you have provided any codes to help our delivery partner access your community. These notes can be added when you place your order to ensure our drivers know where to leave your meals. We cannot deliver to a PO Box.
Nope. As long as there is a safe place for your driver to leave your box of meals, then you have nothing to worry about.
You will receive email and text notifications to keep you up to date with when your meals are picked up and when they are delivered. Our delivery partner, GSO, will provide a tracking link so you can check in on your delivery at any time while the package is en route- please DO NOT opt out of texts unless you prefer to be surprised.
*To manually opt back in please text START to 925-471-8607
Yes. Don’t forget to specify your delivery instructions (access codes, location to leave box, etc) on the checkout page. If you checkout while signed into your account, your delivery notes will store on the checkout page week to week for easy ordering.
NOTE: If you live in a building that requires verbal confirmation or your physical presence for the driver to access your community, you MUST be home for delivery. We are not responsible for packages that are delivered to the correct address but are stolen due to inability to access your home/building. If the box was delivered to your requested address and was then taken/stolen, Model Meals is not responsible for the theft and cannot provide refunds. That being said, we'll always do our best to remedy any displeasing situation.
Your meals are delivered in an insulated Model Meals box that keeps them cold for 36 hours. We encourage you to refrigerate them as soon as possible.
We provide free overnight delivery for orders over $200. Orders under $200 have a flat rate shipping fee of $20. Still under the $200 threshold? Plan ahead and place orders for both of this week's menus at the same time, but only pay for shipping once.
While we love any opportunity to put in face time with you, we currently do not offer an option for order pick ups. You can, however, feel free to stop and see us at MM headquarters in downtown Santa Ana if you’re ever in the area. Just shoot an email at email@example.com to give us a heads up, or swing by and wave to our culinary team through the kitchen window.
At this time, we do not take back ice packs, meal trays or lids, insulated liners, or delivery boxes. We encourage you to reuse, recycle, and compost (as applicable) as often as possible. We appreciate your efforts in helping us to stay as sustainable as we can be.
Our team is working diligently to get you the meals you depend on. We are taking all safety precautions per CDC guidelines to ensure our family and yours can remain healthy and nourished during this time.
We are doing our absolute best to have meals delivered during their expected delivery window, but our shipping partner has experienced abnormally high volumes due to COVID-19 which has resulted on rare occasions of overnight delays. Please note we pack all meals to remain cold for up to 36 hours. We thank you for your patience, and promise to do everything we can to get your meals to your door.
Should we ever be made aware of a delay we will contact you directly. If you have not received an order by 5pm on your expected delivery day please contact our shipping partner GSO at 1-800-322-5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an update. We will continue to communicate any information as we become aware.
Thank you again for your support as we continue to work through these challenging times together.
Each meal is an individual serving for one person. Our meals typically have 4 oz of protein, 1-2 Tbsp of a healthy fat, and a generous plant-based side. Sometimes we find customers prefer a little more or a little less, but it’s an individual choice. We give you a great start with our meals and you can decide what your body needs or doesn't need in addition to that.
For those who desire a little bit more, we suggest grabbing a few of our add-on proteins or sides to supplement your meals, or throwing on an extra egg or half an avocado.
If you can buy something from our site, then it is made with Whole30 and Paleo compliant ingredients. Further, all our prepared meals are Whole30 Approved.
While we love offering options that our customers look forward to, we aren’t able to substitute or switch out ingredients or proteins in the meals you see on our menu. We’ve made improvements by packaging things like nuts and sauces separately to make it easier for those ingredients to be set aside and offer a rotating list of proteins each week to keep things fresh and varietal.
Here's the thing: all calories are not created equal and therefore that makes them a less than ideal way of measuring how healthy your meal is. Two hundred calories of avocado acts very differently in your body than two hundred calories of cheese puffs. Instead of focusing on calories, we focus on ingredients and nutrients, which is why we tell you absolutely EVERYTHING that we use to create our meals. We pride ourselves on transparency and are happy to answer any questions you may have.
We are constantly educating ourselves on the most current nutritional information and we work closely with nutritionists to ensure we are providing the proper portions and nutrient balances. That being said, every body is different and the greatest teacher of what you need is you. If you are hungry, by all means EAT. Just make sure that your hunger isn't of the emotional variety and, if it is, we suggest exploring outlets that can help you address emotional eating like a certified nutritionist, licensed therapist, or finding a program that can provide you with the support you need to help heal your relationship with food.
Our menu changes every single week and we build our meals based on the nutrition guidelines presented to us by the Whole30 program, as well as many nutritionist mentors. We are currently working to make nutrition facts available for each and every meal we prepare. This is coming soon!
While we do our very best to plan production in a way that can feed all those who want our meals, we also follow a method of production that supports a minimal waste process. If a meal says it’s sold out, then unfortunately it’s totally sold out. Don’t fret though. We repeat our menu options every few weeks to a month, so jump on our website a little earlier next time and you can swoop up everything you desire.
Your meals are delivered in a Model Meals insulated box packed with ice packs to keep it cold for 36 hours from packaging time. Our compostable meal containers are 100% plant-derived, allergen free, and non-toxic. They are 100% gluten-free and both oven* and microwave safe. Our products are made from a variety of compostable materials, which currently include: compostable PLA plastic made from cornstarch, wheat straw, and sustainable paper alternatives. Wheat allergens are associated with the actual berry, while our containers are made from the stock fibers. The lids are made from PET plastics and are highly recyclable and have been studied significantly for many years, proving them to be the safest form of food grade plastics.
*Lids are NOT oven/microwave safe. In addition, per the manufacturer, best practice is to remove the meals from PLA laminated containers and place the contents in an oven safe dish. Although PLA is derived from renewable, natural resources, we choose to err on the side of caution because, as we're sure we can all relate, we're busy people and can sometimes forget what's in the oven.
LOYALTY, REWARDS + REFERRALS
Oh yeah! We have created something special for new and existing customers as our way of saying thanks for letting us continue to serve you. We appreciate your loyalty and have developed this FREE program to help you continue your journey with us. You don't need to enroll, just sit back and savor the savings. From our heart to yours, please enjoy!
Mode Meals Meal Loyalty Program
Total Lifetime Spend
$0 - $499
$500 - $999
2 or more of same meal
$1,000 - $2,499
2 or more of same meal
$2,500 - $4,999
2 or more of same meal
$5,000 - $9,999
How it works and rules of the program:
- Discount percentage is only applicable towards meals in your tier. Discount percentage will be automatically applied to your customer account (one name and email address) and will be applied directly into your cart.
- Level is based on Total Lifetime Spend of one account;
- Must be signed into your account to view and receive your loyalty level discount, if applicable;
- account details page and cart reflect current loyalty level only when signed into your account;
- Spend CANNOT combine, or be combined with, any other account, i.e. if you have several accounts with different email addresses under one name or vice versa, you cannot combine them to accumulate more points.
- Discounts are automatically applied to meals in your cart based on loyalty level.
- Account will automatically convert to new loyalty level once you achieve the lifetime spend minimum to advance.
- Individual or one-off discount codes may override loyalty program discount.
- No double discounts will be allowed or accepted. If discounts are abused, this may result in order cancellation without notice.
- Refunds and/or store credits will be based on the final amount paid per meal on your invoice (example: 20% discount on $16 meal = $3.20; amount paid = $16-$3.20 = refund/credit amount of $12.80 per meal).
Yes! Starting August 1st, 2020 we have a FREE rewards program where you can earn points to use towards savings on your Model Meals orders. Make sure you have an account with us and that you are logged in to your account every time you place your Model Meals order so you can earn 1 point for every dollar you spend, plus points for referring friends and more. Find other ways to earn points on our Rewards Page.
How do I join?
- This program is free to join. All you have to do is Log in or Register an Account on our website and you’re in!
I tried to “sign up” for the points program but it said I already had an account with that email address. So how do I sign up?
- If you have an account already, there’s no need to sign up, simply Log In here to start earning and using your points to shop.
- If you are new here or haven’t created an account, Register an Account here.
- Make sure to be logged in when you place your order so you can earn your points.
I had to sign up with a different email address because it wouldn’t let me join the points program using the same email address as my MM account. Will the emails be combined?
- Unfortunately we cannot combine accounts or issue points for past purchases. You can contact our Customer Service Team if you believe that you have been locked out or cannot access your account.
I have more than one account with points. Can I combine this value?
- Unfortunately we cannot merge your account points. We suggest continuously ordering through the same account to accumulate not only your loyalty spend, but also to accrue points for every dollar spent. Plus, you won’t have to remember any more than one login and password.
What if I’ve already created an account/followed/liked/shared on FB?
- You will receive points for the actions you have taken, like creating an account previous to this program. For social media actions, simply click on the icons to complete the actions and be issued your points. Make sure you are following, liking, and sharing!
- For dollars spent, you will receive 1 point for every dollar spent when you order, starting August 1st, 2020.
I already was following/liking. What now?
- Great! These social media actions limit each customer to one completion but you can refer as many friends as you want to keep earning these rewards points.
I entered my birthday, so why didn’t I get 100 points?
- You will receive points on your actual birthday as our gift to you!
What does Rewards History mean?
- This helps you see what actions you’ve taken, points you’ve earned, and the status of those points. It’s a helpful way to track your progress and point balance.
I ordered, but I don’t see my points. Why not?
- You MUST be logged in to your account when you order to earn points. If you have been ordering without creating an account, we suggest you Register an Account to take advantage of our loyalty and rewards program each time you order.
- If you have an account already, Log In here to start using your points to shop.
- If you are new here or haven’t created an account, Register an Account here.
I had points and now I don’t. What’s up with that?
- We have been in the development phase since May 2020 for this program. While points accumulate for friends you have referred since June, dollars spent and other actions won’t be live until the official launch date of the program on August 1, 2020. We don’t take these points away, but you may see points fluctuating as we work out these kinks. If you have any issues, we’re here to help!
Where do I use my points?
- You can use the points in your account at checkout or from your Account Details page and the Redeem Now button. Select the value you want to use in the dropdown menu at checkout and the credit will be applied to your total.
I want to use my points but the site won’t let me.
- Points can be used to enjoy discounts in increments of 400, 600, 800, and 1000 points, each worth $10 (or free shipping), $15, $20, and $25 credit. You cannot redeem more than 1,000 points (or $25 worth of points) per transaction.
I know I have points but they aren’t showing up.
- First, make sure you are logged in to your account. All your points and loyalty level information are saved to your account. You can make sure you are logged in here.
I have more than 1,000 points to use. Why can’t I use them all at once?
- The maximum amount of points you can use at one time is 1,000, worth $25 credit. Spread those points around and enjoy ongoing discounts every time you order because, guess what, THEY DON’T EXPIRE!
Is this program the same as my Loyalty Level?
- Nope! These points and loyalty discounts are separate, so you get to enjoy multiple ways to get rewarded and earn discounts with us. While you already may enjoy loyalty discounts, you will also earn points and be able to redeem those points for discounts at checkout. All the more reason to let us do the cooking!
Can I use both my loyalty discount AND my points for one order?
- Think of your points as a discount code to save cash. You will be accruing points AND taking advantage of your loyalty level discounts simultaneously with every order when you are logged in to your account.
What do I do if my loyalty discount is always better than the points I have earned? I will never use my points.
- Since you are saving dollars with your points and not a percentage off, you can essentially “combine” these discounts, meaning you can still get your loyalty level incentive and use your points to save money at checkout. Your loyalty discounts are automatic while you get to choose what points to apply to save a dollar amount off your final cart total.
If I use my points, will the amount redeemed still be added towards my next loyalty level?
- The total dollar amount you spend will count towards your next loyalty level. If your total is $100, but you use $25 worth of points so you’re only spending $75, your total lifetime spend will only increase by $75. You can choose when and in what increments you use your points.
Can I use my points to purchase a Gift Card? Or the Whole30 package when it is offered?
- Yes. You can use your points and corresponding value to subtract that value from items that are not meals or add-ons, like gift cards and packages.
I referred someone that placed an order but they weren’t able to… use the code I sent / order using the link I sent / didn’t get the link I sent / etc. How will I get points applied to my account?
- You can contact our Customer Service Team for assistance. Once we verify your referral and the purchase, we will be able to manually issue those points. If we find there there has been fraud, self-referral, or a repeat customer trying to get a first time customer discount, you and the other customer will not be eligible for discounts and/or points.
WOW! This is so great!
- WE KNOW! We also think that you deserve some points for referring a friend who’ll go wild for discounts like these, so we’ve made it easy for you to share the MM love when you tell your friends about us.
Refer your friends so they can experience Model Meals! For each friend you refer that purchases $50 worth of meals or more in their first order, we’re rewarding you with 1,000 points worth $25.
You can refer with your own custom link or through social media. Simply input your email on our Refer-A-Friend page and start sharing.
Your points will automatically be added to your Model Meals account and you can redeem their value in your cart at checkout.
Redeem your points in increments of 400, 600, 800, and 1000 points each worth $10 (or free shipping), $15, $20, and $25 credit. You cannot redeem more than 1,000 (or $25 worth) of points per transaction.
Find your points balance when you log in and access your Account Details page.
CHANGES TO YOUR ORDER
Yep, just contact us at email@example.com before the 12pm PDT cutoff for your specific delivery day. Add-ons are subject to availability. Unfortunately, once the menu closes we're unable to process any changes to your order.
If something comes up and you need to change your delivery address, we will do whatever we can to make that happen for you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make the switch. Address changes MUST be submitted no later than 12pm PDT two days before delivery (Saturday before 12pm PDT for Monday delivery or Tuesday before 12pm PDT for Thursday delivery).
If you must change your delivery address or add delivery notes after the noon cutoff, and the package is no longer in our possession, you will have to contact GSO directly to let them know where you want the package delivered. There may be an additional fee for changes once the package has left our facility and is in their possession.
We understand that things come up without notice. For a full credit or refund, orders must be cancelled by midnight PST at least THREE DAYS before your delivery. Orders cancelled before 8am PDT on Saturday for Monday delivery or before 8am PDT on Tuesday for Thursday delivery are subject to a credit only. We cannot accept cancellations or issue any credits after 8am PDT on Saturday for Monday deliveries or after 8am PDT on Tuesday for Thursday deliveries. If you need to make any delivery changes after the window has closed, please contact contact GSO directly. There may be an additional fee for changes once the package has left our facility and is in their possession. Please notify us immediately in the case of an emergency and we will do our very best to accommodate you.
FOOD FACILITY + SOURCING
All meals are prepared and cooked in our commercial kitchen space, located inside the 4th Street Market in Santa Ana, CA. Our chefs are certified by ServSafe and we follow all health code requirements to ensure your food is handled with caution, care, and love.
No. Here is why: We do not use gluten in ANY of our meals and everything we sell is gluten free. Then why aren't we certified gluten free? The kitchen space that we use is a shared space that allows other businesses to prepare their foods in the kitchen space nearby. Because we do not have 100% control of what other tenants bring into the kitchen, we cannot guarantee that their gluteny goodies haven't graced the same gluten-free counters that we work on. We CAN promise you that everything we serve you is 100% gluten free and at no time do we use gluten in our production. Our kitchens are professionally cleaned in between foodmakers so the chances of cross contamination are very low. Our compostable containers are plant-derived which partially comes from the stock fibers in wheat, and are gluten free. See packaging FAQ for more info.
We do our very best to source our produce organically and locally. Our menus are created based on what is seasonal and available.
ARE YOU 100% ORGANIC?
We are not 100% organic. Here's why: many small farms lack the funding or resources to pay the hefty fee for the official "organic" certification, and the process can take years. While we do our best to source locally AND organically, sometimes we choose one over the other based on what we think is best for our customer. We do commit to sourcing all items on the EWG’s Dirty Dozen list organically.
Responsibly-sourced meat is a non-negotiable for us. The compassionate treatment of farm animals is incredibly important to us, as well. That is why we put care into our procurement choices and are transparent about our suppliers, all of whom are committed to ensuring animals have a humane life.
We believe we can do more and that is why we are committing to source all of our protein from farms and ranches that have earned an animal welfare certification recognized by the ASPCA® Shop With Your Heart program by 2021.
All Model Meals meat products are humanely/sustainably-raised, non-GMO, and free of antibiotics, hormones, nitrates, and sugar. In addition, we follow the specific guidelines below when it comes to each variety:
*Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness
POULTRY: Pasture-raised (meaning the birds are free to graze on a pasture with access to both fresh air and shade). Learn more about our Certified Humane chicken at: PastureBird. Learn more about our GAP Certified turkey at: Diestel Turkey Ranch and regenerative farmed pasture-raised turkey at: Ferndale Market
EGGS: Pasture-raised (meaning the birds are free to graze on a pasture with access to both fresh air and shade). We typically source our eggs from Gonestraw Farms and Mike & Son's Egg Ranch.
PORK:Pastured (pigs graze freely on pasture with access to both fresh air and shade). Our GAP Certified pork typically comes from Rancho Llano Seco.
BEEF/LAMB/BISON/GHEE: 100% grass-fed, grass-finished. Our Certified Humane beef typically comes from Mariposa Ranch, our lamb from Emigh Ranch, our bison from Durham Ranch, and our ghee is made from Organic Valley Butter (ALWAYS ORGANIC: Absolutely NO antibiotics, synthetic hormones, toxic pesticides or GMO anything.)
SEAFOOD: All seafood is wild-caught or sustainably-raised. We follow the Monterey Seafood Watch list to keep up to date on the healthiest options available. Our wild sockeye salmon and wild pacific cod typically comes from Wild Alaska Salmon + Seafood.
Model Meals is all about balance. We just thought we'd take care of the harder stuff for you and let you incorporate additional foods to your own preference. If you’re not following a Paleo or Whole30 lifestyle feel free to mix in your favorite sprouted grains, grass-fed goat cheese, or whatever your heart desires.
You might. When you shift to eating whole, real, nutrient-dense foods, your body may start to function more efficiently as it gets used to your nutrition changes. While weight loss can be a side effect of eating more whole foods it would be impossible for us to guarantee weight loss, as each of us has a different body composition and lifestyle.
I know we talk a lot about the Whole30, and that is because it has worked for us. Paleo is a very similar way of eating to the Whole30, but we especially like the Whole30's perspective on changing not just eating habits, but the psychologically unhealthy behaviors around food as well.
Taken from the Whole30 website:
"Certain food groups (like sugar, grains, dairy and legumes) could be having a negative impact on your health and fitness without you even realizing it. Are your energy levels inconsistent or non-existent? Do you have aches and pains that can’t be explained by overuse or injury? Are you having a hard time losing weight no matter how hard you try? Do you have some sort of condition (like skin issues, digestive ailments, seasonal allergies or fertility issues) that medication hasn’t helped? These symptoms may be directly related to the foods you eat – even the “healthy” stuff. So how do you know if (and how) these foods are affecting you?
Strip them from your diet completely. Cut out all the psychologically unhealthy, hormone-unbalancing, gut-disrupting, inflammatory food groups for a full 30 days. Let your body heal and recover from whatever effects those foods may be causing. Push the “reset” button with your metabolism, systemic inflammation, and the downstream effects of the food choices you’ve been making. Learn once and for all how the foods you’ve been eating are actually affecting your day to day life, and your long term health. The most important reason to keep reading?
This will change your life."
If you're new to eating this way, do not be overwhelmed. You are in the perfect place to get started and even the tiniest baby steps make a BIG difference. Substituting some of your normal weekly meals with Model Meals is the perfect way to ease into a clean eating lifestyle if it’s completely unfamiliar and new to you. We are here to help you make the change, even if it's one piece of dust or GMO-corn at a time.
We view this way of eating as preventative medicine and a sound investment in our health. Concentrating on a more whole-food-based approach to nutrition can save us time, money, and energy in all aspects of our lives. Some may experience that they have less doctor visits, less missed days at work, and that they can be more productive, alert, and clear in whatever they choose to do. If you value your time and health, the benefits far outweigh the costs and we can’t wait for you to experience them!
Because one of our goals is to make clean eating accessible for EVERYONE, we will keep our prices as low as we possibly can without sacrificing our quality, standards, and values. If our meal delivery is out of your budget or not available in your location, we provide many accessible recipes so you can create Model Meals for yourself at home.
We can't wait to have you! Order Now.
Our goal at Model Meals is to be 100% transparent. If you have questions, comments, or concerns, we'd love to hear from you. There are real people behind this screen, I promise.
We always love hearing from you and are proud to say we have real humans on the other side of our phones and emails. Send us an email at email@example.com or give us a call at (949) 610-0869. We’re happy to chat!
Can’t reach us right away? You can expect a return call or email in 24 hours or less.